Diane Templin On The Issues...
* States Rights - Less Federal intervention and meddling
* Protection of Consumers from predatory lending practices.
* Tough on Criminals - Certainty of apprehension, speedy convictions, punishment befitting of the crime.
* Champion rights of seniors, veterans, children. Provide options for drug addiction and alcohol abuse - rehab programs.
* Restitution and reimbursement for victims of crime. Incentive programs for criminals for payment.
* Full protection of 2nd Amendment Rights.
* Educational reform with full parental choice and voice.
* Protection of California from illegal invasions.
* Life, Liberty and Property. Law enforcement to be able to act effiently and effectively.
* Equal justice without discrimination based on race, religion, sex or age.
* Government of , by and for The People of the State of California.
As a candidate of the American Independent Party for Attorney General, I can serve the people of California in much needed ways.
I will work diligently to make our state a much safer place to live and restore to California a Constitutional government... of, by, and for the people!
Californians are tired of the political rhetoric and continued false promises. Politicians speaking out of both sides of their mouths with only an agenda to simply stay in office.
Many people stand on the Constitution to destroy it, but I stand for and under the Constitution, to always protect preserve and uphold it.
Do you agree with me that America needs to resume her greatness and should have a government based on the 10 commandments and the God given rights as guaranteed by the Constitution... and NOT on mere privileges granted by mere men ? Have you become disenchanted with the antics of the two major parties? Then I urge you to cast your vote for me, Diane Beall Templin on election day, as well as the other deserving candidates of the American Independent Party.